Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

So close!
The writing was for the most part excellent, very funny at times and some great subtle jokes (like Derpy's nature being up for debate another time).
However the direction (both in performance and camera) did get a little tedious; would have been a 4 1/2 out of 5 in my books if only it was a little bit more mixed up- having them walking and talking to make the scenery pass and be more interesting, or attempting a shot from any angle besides side-on would both have been great ways to make the scenes more visually interesting at no cost to the character's performances.
Fantastic job emulating the FiM animation style, especially facially! But as I said the static poses became a little tedious (There is a LOT more movement in the series). The voices were good, Derpy's being an absolute triumph, however The Doctor's voice felt far too put-on.
Not only did the pronunciation sound too carefully considered, but those simply-not-true British sounding phrases came straight from a stereotypical comedic Dickensian character, and not the naturally charming British vocabulary that many of The Doctors have possessed. With a natural sounding Doctor voice that aforementioned 4 1/2 star consideration would be a 5 all the way!
Looking forward to seeing yet more from you, and please consider varying the pace and camera direction in the future, I believe that would stop all these pony haters neigh-saying and calling it 'easy', 'simple' or 'lazy', because to say that about such a great attempt at the TV-quality style is just wrong!

Luke is a massive prick Luke is a massive prick

Luke should be ashamed

Entertaining, but more educational.

Last time I saw Luke, he kicked my shins. Before that, the last time I saw him I was telling him that I was going in for a shin operation. What a bag of dicks.

Munglai responds:

Luke is a total ball-tongue

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

An excellent sprite movie

Well, there's not much more to say than 'excellent'

The writing was fantastic, better than most things that Sonic team have ever come up with.

The animation of the sprites was definitely the smoothest sprite animation I have seen in a while.

The music felt very fitting (except the end credits song, but that's personal preference).

You really have me anticipating the next episode very much! Keep it up!

ONE BALL ONE BALL

This is nice

I'd compliment you on your work, but unfortunately for you, I too have found the tutorial and online resources to make this exact same game (same dimensions, gameplay, andeven the way the ground flashes red when hit).
If you'd added some original elements to this game, building on top of the gameplay of the original (not just the visuals - nice job though), then it would be worth a higher score.
Don't stop using online resources such as tutorials or source files- they help learning flash and actionscript more than any book has helped me!
-Peda

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

very fun

just as before- this is great!

{2006} The ultimate game2 {2006} The ultimate game2

Good start, but more effort needed

nice game, i undersand how achieving it feels to write even the simplest of games.
Problems with this game include;
Music got on my nerves after initially likeing it (sorry!)
Menu buttons annoyingly in the way of the paddle
Collision with bat was hardly realistic or expected, deterring from the fun
Bad graphical quality
Needlessly large file for the game (compress or edit your music!)
More time needed. 'Ultimate' is hardly a worthy expression at the moment :/

Keep working and dedicating more time to the programming and graphical quality! - needs to be tidied up too.